An update on Covid-19
We are currently operating with a normal service, however, we are experiencing an unprecedented number of orders whilst also running on reduced staff therefore your order may be delayed up to a week. We are all trying our very best to work as fast as we can to get all orders dispatched on time. Please note that Royal Mail may also have minor delays.
During these uncertain times with the spread of Covid-19, we have received a few questions about the impact to our service which we would like to address.
First of all, Public Health England has advised that there is no perceived increase in risk of contracting the new coronavirus from handling post or freight from specified areas. From experience with other coronaviruses, we know these types of viruses don’t survive long on objects such as letters or parcels.
In the UK, Royal Mail have stopped signed for deliveries in accordance to social distancing measures.
At our warehouse, we have taken the following measures:
- Domestic and International travel has ceased from early March and will continue.
- No internal group meetings are taking place as social distancing measures are kept.
- Staff packers are working 3 meters apart.
- Extra cleaning stations have been placed throughout the warehouse with sterilising gels. Surface areas are continuously being disinfected.
- All staff are required to report any trigger point symptoms immediately.
We are continuing to monitor the situation and contingency plan with all stakeholders including brands from Korea, Royal Mail and our warehouse to ensure we minimise the impact to our customers whilst also adhering to the advice from our Government and doing what is best for the greater public.
I want to personally thank you for your support and patience. These are challenging times and as a small business, the kindness and support of all of our customers have lifted our spirits greatly. Please all take care of yourself, stay home, practice some self-care and stay safe.
Founder, Beauty & Seoul